Protecting Your Condo and Townhouse

When you own a townhouse or condominium in Massachusetts, you have different insurance needs than the typical homeowner or renter. Not only do you own your individual condominium, you also share ownership in the common areas and overall structure of your building. The condominium association will have a “master policy” that covers the common areas like the roof, basement, elevator, boiler and walkways for both liability and physical damage.

As a condo owner, you will need to protect any upgrades you have completed in your unit. You will also need coverage for your townhouse or condominium to protect your possessions within your unit, furniture, appliances, kitchen cabinets, tile, carpeting, plumbing, wiring, bathroom fixtures, etc.

Sylvester Insurance Agency specializes in townhouse or condominium insurance. We can help you understand your insurance options and find you the right coverage at the most affordable price. Condominium insurance provides protection where condo associations do not.

Contact us for a free Massachusetts townhouse or condominium insurance quote today!